Happy Valentines Day for those who celebrate it

Hubby and I really don't, tho in the past he has surprised me with a little something on occasion. This year we didn't do anything. Driving thru town, it is a good thing we didn't want to go out for dinner, every place is packed. So we are doing burgers and fires tonight. It looks like I need to get more burger, we are running very low of the ones I made and stashed in the freezer.

Weather is back to being winter again. it was COLD today. I wandered over to the Women's Center to eat my lunch and I REALLY wished I had taken a warmer jacket.

I finally cropped the pic I took of the targets I shot 2 weekends ago. Here it is:

The top 2 targets I shot from 21 feet with the .38 loads, the bottom was the same distance with the commerical .357 loads.

Comments