Drats

The gal decided not to take the mattress, said it was in too rough a condition for her. The roughness is only cosmetic, it is on the edges, the mattress is is good condition. Luckily I saved the other 3 responses so I will drop the next person in line a note and see if they are still interested, tho I have a couple friends popping over tomorrow who might not have gotten my email to the coven group about it. Have to see if they are interested before I contact the others.

In the meantime it is now in the living room, blocking the buffet. I don't want to put it back in the bedroom, it takes up too much room in there, hard to get around the bed. Can't store it on the porch or in the shed, I don't have anything big enough to wrap it and I don't want it to get buggy or weather damaged.

Sunny day today, it is already up to 44F and it is not quite 11am. Going to head down to Lewiston to do some shopping. Hit Costco, Shopko, the cash 'n carry, Gottshalks and maybe Home Depot to check out what they have for flooring. Might even look at hitting some caches on the way down. A new fairly new one was placed a couple weeks ago and it is right on the way.

The kitchenaid stand mixer is out for now, we've a number of bills we can pay off out of the returns and we really do need to get a new windshield for the subaru. Luckily businees is picking up for hubby, so the possibility of getting one this year is a lot better then ususal.

Comments