Almost time

to start the weekend!

Weather has taken a definate turn to being cold again. Temps are dropping fast, the wind has kicked up and it's been raining. They are talking snow this weekend, maybe, tho a possible definate in the mountains where we really, really need it.

It better not get too icky, at least tomorrow. I picked up some Shoot-N-C targets and we've lots of balloons and hopefully they left some steel targets up at the range. I really, really want to try out my new baby tomorrow. Planning on starting with some light load .38/.357 and eventually the serious .357 loads to get used to it. I'm used to my Rugar cowboy pistols which are much bigger and heavier then this new little Taurus. The Taurus is a small frame, 5 round revolver with a 2 1/4" barrel. I'll start off with the rubber grip until I get used to it and then have hubby put on the coco bolo wood grip. The wooden grip is SOOOO much prettier then the original rubber one :D

Looks like we get a road trip at the end of the month. We've a friend out of town who is having a birthday and we got invited out. With luck another friend out there will have hubby work on their computers and we can pick up a little gas money AND be able to write the trip off, at least the mileage part of it. If things fall thru, I'm still going to have a 4 day weekend. By the end of Feb I usually need time off.

No clue as to what I'm doing for dinner tonight, something involving chicken I think. Something simple that doesn't require having to keep an eye on it for very long. Tho that chicken and potato dish I made last week was pretty yummy, hubby had some thoughts on tweaking it, so may look at that.

Comments