Time to take a break

Someone should have warned me Nicholas Nickleby was going to be at least a 10 hanky movie. What a great film, it is going into the permanent collection.

The soup is happily burbling away in the crockpot, I have 28 hamburger patties and 2 roasts in the freezer. The pork loins are brining in the frdige and I am taking a break and trying to figure out what to have for lunch before tackling my pantry. We picked up a fair amount of dry and canned goods yesterday, it is overflowing and I can't find anything I need. So will see what I can do to organize it.

It is currently raining out side, making things a sloppy mess. Hubby is now at his 2nd client, he'll have to go back later to the 1st one to finish things up, but he got them back up and running for now (parents, be very, very careful about letting your kids play on the computer, they seem to manage to sneak a lot of nasty things thru the firewall). 2nd Client called while he was out, they also want him to work on their business computer along with their home computer, so he has double the business.

Between the two clients, we should have enough to get the rest of the groceries, the gas AND get him a couple more shirts and pants suitable for meeting with clients in.

Well, maybe spaghetti for lunch.

Comments