PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

I'm happy to report the first night home with my CPAP was a success. Picked up distilled water on the way home and actually held off going to bed until about 10:30 hehehehehe

Got things set up, I have it on the headboard, hopefully Nicky will be a dear and not knock it off onto my head. Got the distilled water into the humidifier and set it to preheat. It has settings from 1-5, with 5 being the maximum of 149 degrees F (65C). I started off at 2 which is what the instructiosn recommended and set the pressure to ramp up from 4 to my 8 over 10 minutes so I can start getting used to it. Seems to have helped, I was asleep in no time. I woke up about 2:30 am with the air blowing like it was ice cold and realized that the air in the house is very dry and the setting was too low. I re-set the humidity up to 4 and went back to sleep. Didn't really wake up again until a little after 7am and while I was still sleepy, I wasn't feeling worse then when I'd gone to bed.

I'll have to do a little fiddling with the headset and straps to get them totally comfortable, but things stayed where they were supposed to and I could sleep on my side the way I like with no problems. Definately looking forward to getting my sleep debt taken care of.

It has been a low key day, been watching movies and taking down the tree. I hate taking down the tree, it is so depressing, but even with the water I've been giving it, it has really been drying out in places. I'm leaving the rest of the decorations up for a while so it won't be completely depressing in the room. I do have to get another box, with the new decorations I bought this year I don't have enough room in the two boxes I use.

The microwave is dead, no chance of it microwaving ever again SNIFF!!!!! Can't figure out what is wrong, there is nothing obvious we can see and we can't find any fuses in it that may have blown. We have had it only a couple of years now, so it shouldn't be dead, but it is and we'll have to get a new one. Which of course isn't in the budget. Our neighbor says her mom has her grandfathers microwave, it is apparently only 5 years old, so we may see if we can buy that for the interim. I am finding it very difficult to live microwaveless, which is funny considering how many years I refused to even think of getting one LOL I'm spoiled now :P

Well, off to fold laundry, do some surfing and then make a foray out to the recyclers to drop a bunch of stuff off.

Comments