PHEW!!!!

Thought I was going to be spending the evening sans internet. But I was able to get things going again. I remembered hubby once having me unplug someting on the router the last time I couldn't get anywheres on mine and then plugging it in again while he was keeping his eye on my 'puter while I did so. So it worked this time to :)

Hubby is over at a clients for a couple hours working on their computer (they have a shop downtown and it is easier for hubby if he can work on their machines after hours), so I have the placve to myself for a while. So I have the stereo cranked to a local country station (tho I just noticed the PVR is no longer recording, I may switch over to GAC and watch videos), spaghetti sauce thawing in a sauce pan and a pot of water going for spaghetti. Even tho hubby doesn't like spaghetti, I always feel guilty if I HAVE to have some and he ends up having something else for dinner, usually hot fdogs or something. Tonight he's doing Quarter pounders from Mickey Ds on his way over to the clients, so I'm NOT going to feel guilty LOL

Spent an extra 1/2 hour at work tonight. Our shelver had to make a quick run to pick up his roommate at the bus depot (actually a local downtown motel). Should have only taken a 1/2 hour, ended up being an hour. I didn't ask what took him so long, as soon as I saw him coming in the front door I was grabbing my coat and bags and running out the back. We only had 2 people working so I couldn't leave our desk person alone. Even tho it is still break, I guarantee that the minute I left her alone, all hell would have broken loose. Luckily hubby and the client understood the delay. I figure that the extra time I spent makes up for a lot of the times I arrive to work late (just about all the time LOL).

Hubby got the new headgear for his CPAP, says he had the best nap in a long time. I'm still waiting to hear about my machine soon, I am back to be seriously exhausted during the day and I've only been back on my regular schedule for 2 days now :( I got really spoiled last week sleeping in and getting naps when I needed them.

Oh well, off to surf BE and eat spaghetti

Comments