Hmmmmm

Been surfing blogs with both BlogExplosion and BlogClicker, one in each window to see how they compare side by side. So far BE is a head in the comparisons. BC is still fairly new so there aren't many blogs on here as yet, most of the ones I see are folk I see regularly thru BE, tho I have come across a few that I've not seen before. I'm not sure I like having the banner alternating between top and bottom, it is a bit annoying, but I do like the fact I only have to pick 1 of three icons to go to the next site.

What I am getting annoyed with is I keep running into the same sites over and over and over again on BC. Unlike BE which makes sure you don't run into the same sites in the smae session, BC doesn't seem to have a way to avoid it. I do find it funny tho to click next on BC and then next on BE and hit the same site on both services. BC seems to be a stripped down verion of BE, there is a lot less to it, no ratings or comments.

I am also waiting to win some credits on BC, you click a button and you either win or you don't. So far in the course of surfing today I've clicked the button about 9 times and haven't won a thing. In the course of surfing BE I've won 50 creds, 3 creds, 10 creds and several 2 creds. Come on BC, give me SOME instant gratification for having to run into the same 10 blogs over and over and over again!!!!

Hubby is over at a clients, working on some hardware problems. Once that is all worked out, he can work on getting their new computer built and worked into the network.

So here I sit surfing, waiting for the slices of pork roast to finish thawing (a tip for slicing meats is to partially defrost the roast and then slice) and when hubby comes home I can cook them up and then do some noodle stuff and corn for the sides.

The cold weather still hasn't gotten here, that the weather guys will be wrong again about it. We never did get the deep snow they'd predicted a few weeks back, same with some other harsh weather. Our electric bill will be more then happy to not be skyhigh. We've had to go to comfort billing in order to pay the bills every month, even then it is still almost $100 a month! We do have the Dragon to help with heating, but that can add up moneywise also (tho it does give a much nicer heat).

Comments