Back to work

School is now in full swing after the 3 day weekend, looks like the students all made it back. I think a lot of students extend their winter break a little bit longer when school starts mid-week. The way things are set up now, you don't have to be on campus in person to register and pay for classes, unles syou haven't been in previously to see your advisor before end of last semester.

The soup came out good, I'll package it down to put in the freezer. Did pick up a couple more flats of burger last night, so will turn one of those into spaghetti sauce and probably break the other one down into small packages for general use.

Straightened out the pantry and discovered a few spices and herbs I was short on, so got more when we hit Winco. I like buying my herbs and spices in the bulk section as much as possible. It is cheaper int he long run. Hubby gulped when he saw the per pound cost of the italian seasoning I get, but since the amount I bought was barely 1/8th of an ounce it was a lot cheaper then the bottled stuff.

The weather we had yesterday has metled most of the snow off. We also discovered that we have a leak over the front door. I found this this morning standing in front of the fridge and realizing I was standing in a puddle. I checked the fridge and deep freeze to make sure a door hadn't been left open, they hadn't. So I threw a couple towels on the floor to mop up the water and later hubby checked. Sure enough, the leak was coming in the door and wicking its way along the bottom of the wall to the kitchen and then out from under the fridge.

SIGH!!!!!!!

This is one of those times I wish we had a landlord to hollar at. Now we have to figure out how to stop the leaking.

Comments