Amazing

how much better hamburger helper tastes when you add shredded sharp cheddar cheese :D Felt like crap when I got home, so I broke into the emergency stash of quick meals and fixed a box of chedder cheese melt boxed stuff. We usually pick up a box or two of the store brand, they usually run a lot cheaper then the name brand stuff and I usually find they have more flavor. Farmhouse used to put out one, they still may, but we can't find it around here anymoe. Which is a bummer, they had the best stroganoff flavored one out there. I like to doctor them up, usually add extra cheese or sour cream and such depending on the flavor. I still had a flat of burger in the fridge, so I cut that into quarters and packaged up three of them and got them in the freezer and cooked up the 4th. Had a decent dinner with 1/2 hour.

Sitting here surfing blogs tonight. Hubby got me a new (at least to me) monitor. It is a 19" and WOW! Things look so much different after my little 15" one I've been using for years. My old one in in the office so he can hook up clients computers now and not have to use the monitor off his machine.

It was rather funny last night, I didn't notice I had a new monitor until I finally sat down on the couch for dinner and then I realized there was as a strange monitor on my table LOL It only took a 1/2 hour or so for me to notice :P So sue me, I've been brain dead for too long hehehehehehe

Anywhos, we also got my speakers hooked back up, Diablo III is going to be killer on the new monitor.

Comments