Oh Goddess I am SOOO TIRED

Ever been so tired and exhausted it hurts? That is where I am now. This is so damned annoying it isn't funny. I want to sleep, I want to not wake up in the moring more exhausted then when I went to bed, I want to not be braindead with the attention span of a gnat.

I'm now thinking that taking the Sat appointment at the clinic was not a good idea, I could have done the test tonight, but I wanted to have Sunday to scrub the electrode sticky out of my hair (I remember when hubby had his, the stuff is a bitch to get out) and get some sleep if I can't get any Sat night.

I hope I live long enough to get to the clinic Sat, at this rate I'll be a complete zombie and I still have to cook my part of the big sitdown dinner the coven is having earlier Sat night.

I'm doing polenta with gorgonzola cheese, so it should be pretty yummy. I am thinking of doing it early so I can put it in the fridge to firm up and then slice it and top it with the cheese and bake it to melt the cheese. Should be pretty tasty.

Comments