Merry Christmas Eve morning!

Getting ready to wander over to Pullman and hit Shopko. We decided I REALLY need a container for my wrapping paper, so we'll see what we can find there. Not too mention see if I can score more decorations hehehehehe, I need more, more, MORE BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I do need some silver garlad. I got some pretty gold and burgandy garland at Wally World last night and some pretty green, but I do need more silver. The only silver I have is mixed into a rainbow garland.

I've gotten the living room mostly straightened up, got the boxes put in the other room, so it is looking less cluttered. Going to do a double batch of egg nog today, see about inviting the neighbors over later for nog.

Well, time to putter on out. Will blog later and definately get the pics of the tree posted

Comments