Got the presents wrapped....

and packed for shipping and I can't find my mom's address to save my life. So I have a call into her cell to have her call me back. Last time I tried calling her landline, it didn't go thru, so either we have the wrong phone number or I am remembering correctly that she had it disconnected in favor of the cell. If she doesn't call soon, the package won't get shipped until Monday. It is only going over to Vancouver WA, but I would like her and my aunt to have it before they go to Victoria for the 25th.

In the meantime, I probably should work on straightening the house up before heading out to the Yule celebration tonight. We are taking out favorite divination tools (in my case a tarot deck called the Witch's Tarot) and we are having a teaching circle before the non-coven folk arrive. Should be fin, tho I haven't worked with my deck in quite a while and it is a wee bit pissed off at me LOL

Hubby traded services for hardware with a client. He fixed their computer, we got an RCA home theatre unit. NICE!!!!! Rented Shrek 2 on DVD last night and OOOOOOOO it sounded nice! Popped in our video tape of the 25th anniversary special Blues Brothers and WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am amazed at the sound coming out of these itty, bitty speakers.

Currently surfing BlogExplosion, they are being very, very chintzy with the mystery credits. So far I've only one a total of 5 credits so far and I've been surfing for an hour :( If I gotta put up with having to look at right wing and ultra-christian blogs you GOTTA give me ALOT more credits!!!! I can only list 25 blogs on my do not view list and that is already full of blogs that just list blogs, business blogs and a few ultra-conservative right wings ones.

Oh well, I'll surf a few more before I give up and start to putter.

Comments