Anyone have a suit of armour I can buy?

hehehehe, the way I have been trying to injure myself in the kitchen I am in serious need of armour :D Last night alone I attempted to burn myself with the polenta (that stuff SPITS when it starts to boil! I didn't get teh heat turned down fast enough), actually I didn't attempt, I DID burn myself with it. OUCH!!!! Then I opened the cupboard door and proceeded to hit myself in the head with it :( I'm afraid to pick up a knife for fear of losing fingers LOL

Oh well, after all the times I've hurt myself in the kitchen I haven't killed myself yet so it should be okay.

Tomorrow is the staff christmas party, so tonight I am going to bake snickerdoodles. I also need to get those pork loins into a brine and into the freezer real soon.

Been listening to holiday tunes today. Finally got a station online to stay stable. I find radio stations to listen to over the net using Radio-locator. You can search for stations according to format, country or call signs. They have a click thru to find stations playing holiday music, so I am listening to an oldies station out of Fresno California right now. Not all the stations they list have online broadcasting, but they do have a good small selection. I've also tried Web Radio, tho I haven't had much luck getting a stable link thru them. It could be the time of day and the season. Lots of folk listeing to holiday tunes this time of year.

Comments