YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As mentioned in my comment to the previous post, the problem with the oven was the one wire to the connector to the element broke, so it was a very easy and very cheap fix (cheap in that the guy at Howard Hughes gave us the connector for free, and it was his last one ) Needless to say we will definately be doing more business with them, be nice to folk and they will come back with money to buy things (since we do need a new fridge, I'll be looking there first, they had some NICE Amana fridges for reasonable prices).

So I now have a couple of the stuffing dishes in the oven, I made gravy last night and poured some over each dish to add more flavor. I have the carcass in the stock pot with some celery stalks. There should be enough stuffing in the carcass to add extra flavor.

I'm surfing the net for Yule/Christmas elements to get my journal into the holiday mood. I was planning on doing it yesterday, but after the event of Thursday, that didn't happen LOL

Speaking of decorating, I'm going to need to start thinking about doing the house, at least the living room. Have to figure out where to put a tree and then how to Nicky-proof it. I don't think I'll be putting the glass ornaments on it this year

Comments