What ever you do....

DON'T EAT THE BREAD IF IT SMELLS EVEN REMOTELY FUNNY!!!!!!

Grabbed some bread to bring to make toasted cheese sandwiches for lunch (put cheese on two slices of bread and pop it in the toaster oven VOILA! Quick sandwich). We've had the loaf for about a week and I took a quick sniff. Smelled a little funny, but being that early in the morning I didn't think much of it. Lunch time rolled around and I pulled out my lunch and the funny smell was a little stronger, but being hungry I fixed the sandwiches anyways. Sat down took a bite....ummmmmmm, it tasted a bit off, but being VERY hungry I figured it was my imagination.

Now I'm beginning to think I should have not eaten the bread. I'm feeling a bit ick now.

Luckily, I get off work soon and my week's vacation starts!!!!!

On other fronts, I tried the nasal spray last night and I think I had a much better nights sleep. Hubby thinks so. I do know I still woke up quite a bit, but hubby says he didn't hear me snoring. I'm still going to do the sleep study, but maybe I only need to do a nasal spray to help me sleep (I can just see me and hubby with dualing CPAPs if I have to get one.

We are definately looking at getting Verizon DSL at home. We have DSL thru a local ISP, but they've been screwing up the email and refusing to really deal with it and pissing off hubby big time. We can get the Verizon DSL for $20 less month then what we are paying for now, so that would be a big savings. Only problem we'd have would be being offline at home for at least 5 days during the switchover. No problem for me, I can check my mail thru work, but hubby would be without. However, if need be we could always sneak over to our neighbors and use her dial up and we can throw a couple bucks in her direction to help cover the costs.

If I haven't mentioned it before, BlogExplosion is very fun...and very addictive. It is amazing how many blogs you can surf in the course of an evening when you get an account with them. Not too mention, my stats have exploded since I signed up.

Comments