Stuff

Still waiting to get my subscription to the Idaho Libs Yahoo group approved and trying to figure out where the Idaho Libs website went to. It was there yesterday morning, now I'm getting an internal server error when ever I pop into it. Beginning to wonder if they had a complete and utter meltdown. Oh well, just wait and see.

Checked my garden this morning, even with the cover, the poor plants are either gone or failing rapidly. Of course it HAS been dropping into the low 20's for several nights now. I'll go out on Sat and pick anything that is still good (a few tomatos and a couple of bell peppers) and then prep it for winter. I still need to snarf some leaves from behind the equipment barn, they will be great on the garden and on the compost pile.

Mister is getting annoying. Little snot has the kitty sniffles and keeps getting out and staying out. He got out yesterday and we haven't seen him since. With luck he's holing up down at Evelyn's. She's a little old lady who has carpeted kitty condos on her front porch and puts out food and water for the kitties in the neighborhood, so if he is hanging out there he is safe. I swear I'm going to get a tracking collar and put it on him so I can track him down and get him in the house at night. Now is NOT the time to be pretending he's a feral kitty.

Hubby has offered to help with getting dinner started, I'll probably have him do so tonight. Just a roast and some boxed potato stuff. Veggies can be last minute. We picked up a roast last night, just needs to be cut in half, so I'll give him a call after 5 and have him do that and then walk him thru prepping everything.

Comments