MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

No work this week, vacation time. I did wake up a bit early this morning with a headache. Went back to sleep and it started going away until the phone rang and then it came back with a vengence. So I finally got up, popped some aspirin and grabbed a cup of coffee from the pot hubby made as he'd gotten up really early.

Phone was for hubby, a client whose computer was trojened, so it looks like we've a little more money coming in this week :) Good thing, as I realized in the wee hours this morning I'm a little low on the food to serve guests department outside of thanksgiving day (afterwards we are fine, but between now and then, eep!).

Phone rang again a little later, this time for me. The sleep clinic called and I go in Sat Dec 4th to get wired up and try to sleep in a strange bed without my hubby and kitties. Hubby was surprised they had weekend hours, but we are guessing that the clinic has gotten popular and are running tests as frequently as possible. I'm glad to have a weekend slot, now I don't have to deal with trying to work the monring after and REALLY not be able to function :P

Almost have all the wax melted down, still have half a slab to go. Will finish that today and then see about getting all the spilled wax off the stove and the floor heheheheheh.

Well, I am finally almost awake enough to think about getting dressed and work on getting the cleaning finished. Not much left to do, yesterdays dishes, vacuuming, mopping the floor in the kitchen and bathroom. Will run a load or two thru the wash and drag out the sewing machine to mend a couple pairs of hubby's sweats (he keeps ripping the pockets out) and mend the fitted sheet for the bed.

Have the GAC channel on (Great American Country) and will be listening (and watching) to country music videas to make the cleaning go easier.

Comments