I've decided

I am going to formally declare myself a Libertarian (tho still a little "l" libertarian as I still believe in some programs for helping the disadvantaged as I feel that as human beings we do have a responsibility to help others in need, but the programs as they exist are overbloated with waste and corruption and need to be fixed somehow) and see what I can do to build up the party here in my part of the world to give people other alternatives to the "business as usually" Rep/Dems that we are stuck with now.

Hubby suggested I really should get involved, tho I'm still not sure if he is kidding or not when he said I should consider running for county commisioner. He says he's not kidding, someone has to do something to change the system.

Hmmmm, I wonder what are the chances of an out of the closet witch has to actually get elected to office?

In the meantime I'm signing back up for the Idaho lib email list and checking out the national party and maybe see who else in the county is a Libertarian.

Comments