It's FRIDAY!!!!!

and I am currently coffeeless. For some reason the coffee maker didn't go off at 7am this morning, so I had to turn it on manually, so in a few I will have my mocha.

I'm definately going to need it, I didn't get much sleep last night (as if that is a big surprise LOL), so am looking forward to turning the alarms off tonight and hopefully sleeping in this weekend.

Picked up 3 sirloin pork roasts the other night, I'll brine them tonight and then get them in the freezer. Starting to plan for Thanksgiving, my mom will be here and I've never cooked T-Day dinner for any of my family. Got a really nice recipe for mashed potatos from one of the Flybabies on the Idaho FlyLady list, I've been using sour cream instead of milk for mine, but she also uses cream cheese, so I think I'll give that a try this year. Make them extra yummy.

Well, smells like coffee is ready and I still have to convince hubby he really, really wants to get out of bed. I think he got a worst night's sleep then I did.

Comments