Busy night

I'd forgotten we have a special break at work tomorrow and I'd signed up to bring something. Luckily I signed up for dessert, but we are very broke again. Luckily I remembered a cookie I liked to bake when I was a kid, snickerdoodles .

Off the top of my head I do believe I have everything I need for it, emailed hubby to pull a couple of cubes of butter out of the freezer to soften up. I'll add a little extra to the cookie tho, I'll add nutmeg to the cinnamon/sugar coating to give it more UMMPH! when you bite into it.

Now, I haven't really baked cookies in a long time. It has been a year since I've tried to make peanut butter cookies using splenda and the results left a bit to be desired. I'm not going to experiment tonight tho, I'm going to do the recipe as written in my Betty Crocker cookbook I inherited from Grandma Florence.

Comments