So much for sleeping the weekend away

hehehehehe, tho I did sleep in to 8:30 this morning.

Good thing it rained most of the night, the wind that proceeded it knocked down the plastice covered frames we did up the other night and blew off the sheets I had over the whole thing. Not much damage, I did have to tie up a branch of one of the big boy tomatos, it wasn't broken but it was bent to the ground. I may pull the two tomatos off of it, they are just turning red, and bring them in to finish. We are going to try and figure out a way to attach the frames to each other to give them more support, the weather is going to clear up tomorrow and things will get cold.

Going to do a bit of shopping. Going to pick up the ingredients for lasagna, it has been a while since I've made it ( with about 4+ pounds of assorted cheeses it is a bit expensive. With luck Winco will have a cheese sale), it isn't a summertime dish.

We're also going to check on the progress of the new dollar store opening up here in town. I love dollar stores, great place to pick up candles and cheap sparklie earings :D

Comments