Dollar stores are so way kewl!!!!

Stopped at the new one on the way home last night. WOW! Lots of cool stuff, we picked up 3 DVDs of old Betty Boop cartoons for a buck each (still have to check out the quality), some pretty yummy cookies and a bar of Yardley's soap with shea butter, jojoba, raspberry and mint. Smells heavenly and I can't wait to try it tomorrow.

They've lots of other great stuff, some way cool stemware (martini and margarita glasses), lots of storage containers, a whole lotta Suave shampoos, party supplies, even those self-sticking linoluem tiles (they run $9 a box for 27 sq ft of tiles!). I want to redo the floor in the kitchen and if they get in the black and white squares, I'm getting several boxes. I'm using my 1950's GE electric stove as the focal point, I'm going for retro'ish 50's for the look.

We'll probably go in again this weekend with hubby in his chair so we can take our time and really check out what they have. I didn't get a chance to see what they have for jewelry. I need more stud earings. I keep losing them and I'd rather lose cheap ones then ones I pay lots of real money for.

Comments