BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

A cold front has moved in today, dropped a little rain on my garden, tho I don't think it dropped enough. I may have to water when I get home tonight, tho I'm thinking I'll wait until the morning, have to wait and see.

Having the crock pot going is definately helping with getting dinner done early enough. The pork roast came out wonderfully well, I'll use the leftovers tomorrow in a pork fried rice. I'll make a double batch of basmati rice tonight and use part of that tomorrow for the fried rice. Should be tasty. I haven't decided what I am going to do with the chicken tonight, probably sautee them with a bit of garlic and then cook them in chicken stock and then use the stock for a basis for a sauce. Hmmmmmmmmmm, add lemon juice and then thicken it with cornstarch and serve with the rice. Should make a yummy meal. I got smart and pulled the chicken out this morning to defrost in the fridge, the stock I'll pull out when I get home. That can defrost in the microwave while I saute the chicken. Have to see what frozen veggies I still have, I strongly suspect all I have is corn, but hubby and I both love it, so that should be fine. I think my cherry tomatos I brought in should be ripe enough (finally) for that cucumber and tomato salad I have been craving the last couple of days. If all else fails, I'll grab a couple green big boys and make fried green tomatos and hope the cherry tomatos will be ready by tomorrow.

Looks like Mount St Helens isn't going to do anything any time soon. Good thing, the weather rolled in over there and there hasn't been a good view of her on the cam all day.

I'm still tweaking my journal, this is getting fun, tho I really ought to learn updated HTML, the stuff I am using is YEARS out of date and I'm not getting quite the look I want, tho is it close. I think I will keep a couple of the elements on after the holiday, I do like the witch flying across the moon graphic, way kewl :D

Getting to bed earlier seems to be helping, the twitching has been minimal, tho in the afternoon when I am really tired it comes back. We do need to put more air into the mattress, it is getting way too soft (right, this from the woman who cried and fussed when she had to give up the waterbed hehehehe), but even at its firmest, it is still softer then the regular mattress and 3 eggshell pads. Still have trouble staying asleep all night, but with the earler bedtime, maybe I can at least get enough over the course of the night.

Comments