back to the grindstone

Stayed home yesterday, definately was feeling very ick. I willingly watched 2 episodes of later season Murder She Wrote. When it was first on I loved the show, but they made a big mistake taking Jessica out of Cabot Cove in the later seasons. The occasional trip to New York was okay, but then things got exceedingly silly.

It at least gave me some background noise while I spent the afternoon playing Diablo tho, even the episodes were mindless enough that one didn't really have to pay attention to them and still figure out who the murder was.

Feeling much better today, tho with as much sleep as I got yesterday, I am still really, really sleepy.

For REALLY good mysteries, I recommend the newest Adam Dalgliesh mystery running on PBS. It is called Death in Holy Orders and it keeps you guessing the entire time. Hubby and I usually can figure out who did it pretty early, but not this one. Martin Shaw makes a most excellent Dalgliesh, I think even better then Roy Marsden!

Comments