Almost time

and the weekend is here and I can go home and collapse. I actually got to bed at 10pm last night, mostly because I forced myself to stay up that long LOL I was completely wiped out by the time I got off work yesterday. All I can say is thank the Gods for Papa Murphy's. Dinner was easy last night, I highly recommend their new pizza, the Awesome Foursome. We picked one up on the way home, popped it in the oven and dinner was ready lickity split. If I had had to cook, things were going to get deadly.

So I got to sleep fairly early (hubby was a bit later getting to bed and was noisy at that), but I kept waking up all night, as usual. Hubby says he could hear me snoring, but couldn't tell if I was stopping breathing while I was at it (he has a CPAP and he says it is hard to hear anything over that) so we are considering setting up the camcorder and taping over night. Be interesting to see how I sleep. Haven't been as twitchy today, tho it did start up this afternoon as I was getting tired.

Weekend is supposed to be nice, so I think I will see about finishing that one garden space and then moving the rhubarb into it. Giving some thought to seeding in onions for over winter. I also need to move a bunch of stuff off the porch into the shed.

I really do need to sit down and start planning out menus for at least the next week.

Comments