MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

11:30 am and it is already 68 degrees F outside. It is going to be a nice day. Overnight temps were close to 50 so I didn't tent my tomatos, tho I did pull the top over the green house for the eggplants and bell peppers. My big boy tomatos are turning yellowy, so hopefully the warm weather this weekend will give them apush. Several of my romas are a nice yellow, so I am anticipating picking them later inthe week and then figureing out what I am going to do with them. YUMMMMMMMMMM

Going to do a CostCo run today, also stop at the Cash 'n Carry and pick up more olive oil and sesame oil. Going to see about laying in some peanut oil in quantity for deep frying. Peanut oil is the best for high heat and also since I like to do a lot of stir fry it will come in handy.

Made the appointment to see my doc. I was twitching like mad last night and hadn't had the calcium suppements in a couple of days. So I am back on them. I think that is in part why I pulled the muscles in my neck, I had a massive charlie horse and it was painful.

We finally got a straight answer on the eye doc. There is only ONE practice in Moscow/Pullman who is on the vision plan and they are optomitrists in Pullman. BUT.....the opthamologist IS on the regular Blue Cross insurance. Since both hubby and I have medical conditions that affect the eyes (Graves can cause eye problems independant of the thyroid), so we can see him as a regular doctor and not a general routine eye exam (tho since we are monitoring our eyes, it is routine, but not like that of folk who have no health problems that affect the eyes). So that is a nice loophole :)

Comments