OOOOOOOO thank the Goddess it's Friday

Talk about completely wiped out, I've been having difficulty keeping my head from hitting the keyboard! I am so looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow.

I've got a big stack of Narnia books to take home. I was watching a PBS show on C.S. Lewis last night when I got a sudden hankering to re-read the series, so I hunted them down at morning break and have already blasted thru The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. One of these days I am going to break down and get the boxed set, tho I want a nice hardbound set with illustrations if possible.

In gardening news, I put the epsom salts around the tomatos, so we'll see what happens. I also discovered the eggplants have a zillion or so blossoms forming, so I may get eggplants after all. I may have to cold frame them in a few weeks, but with luck

Comments