Oh dear, I'm DOOMED

LOL :D Hubby re-installed Diablo II on my 'puter last night and I FINALLY got to play it again after several months. I didn't get to bed until almost 11:30. Had fun tho, even tho I couldn't remember all the key commands, so it took a while to get back in the swing of things, so to speak (I was playing my 8th level Amazon charactor).

Currently extremely pissed off at our landlord (he owns the property our mobile home sits on) he came tromping thru on his quad runner and started spraying my lawn. I had to run around chasing kitties to get them in the house. He's got this thing about weeds (which is what my lawn is made of since he won't allow us to water and the grass is pretty much dead now) and insists on spraying even when I've made clear I don't like him doing it. So as soon as he was safely out of sight I grabbed my hose (I'd been out watering my gardens) and commenced to seriously spraying down as much of my lawn as possible to dilute the poison. Personally I think he needs to take care of all the noxious dog fennel in his corral before he has a hissy over dandelions and such (the stuff is too toxic to spray around HIS animals, but it is fine to spray around mine ). The REALLY annoying thing is he could see I was out barbecuing on the porch and the wind was breezing that way :mad:

Nicky our kitty is an auntie now. Her mom managed to go quietly into heat and got knocked up before our neighbors could get her in to be spayed. At last news, she'd had 5 and D thought there was at least one more. J says the kittens are all claimed already, so I think we should be safe from increasing our brood by one (tho a playmate for Nicky would be nice, esp in the winter when she will be locked in the house most of the time).

Comments