Just going over my last post

and I noticed some paragraphs looked a bit wonky. I thought I'd fixed all of them. I was using my home computer with the wireless keyboard and I think it wasn't picking up keystrokes as well as it should. So if you see things that don't look quite right, that means it was the home 'puter and I haven't quite got the hang of the new keyboard yet :D New technology, gotta love it hehehehehe

Got to bed fairly early, about 10:30 and I'm still exhausted, I really didn't want to wake up this morning and I had a heck of a time getting hubby up. Still braindead this morning, luckily I'd gotten lunch and coffee set up last night so I didn't have to think about it, just grab and go.

Pulled chicken out of the freezer last night to thaw in the fridge. We've an electric grill I'll plug into an extension cord and cook the chicken outside on the deck (we're running low on charcoal) so I don't have to turn on the stove.

I still have to figure out where to put the rest of the hens & chickens. I've been planning on ripping up a strip of lawn next to the driveway, I'm thinking that would be a great place for them, so once it cools down this evening I will make a start on it.

Comments