Weekend

Just talked to my mom on the phone, she and my aunt have arrived in town. She'll stop by the library for a few minutes a little later to say hi. They will come out to the house later this evening after their function tonight. I was beginning to think they weren't coming as I thought they were arriving yesterday and since I hadn't heard a thing, thought they'd decided not to come (mom had mentioned in a previous email that since she could open the attachment with the details on the anniversary function, that might be a possibility).

She and my aunt have stuff to do tomorrow night, so hubby and I will be free to go to Solstice Circle in the evening.

Sunday we'll drive up to Coeur d'Alene for the day. The Ironman competition is also happening up there this weekend, we may get a chance to see part of it.

Comments