a minor change

besides the obvious title change and the fact I am playing around with the header. I've turned off the link for the friends list on the main page, it is gettting LOOONNNNNGGGG :D hehehehe. Don't want folk spraining limbs scrolling down to see all the wonderful folk I know from the Bravenet Journal Community :) Hopefully the great folk from Bravenet will take up the suggestion someone made on the forum to have an inline window for the friends list, like the inline window currently used for posts on the layout I am currently using. Friends links can be found on my biopage (me, myself and I) and also under "Friends" in the other blogs links box. Friends takes you to my Kinja digest for all my friends (for folks who are new to my journal, the digest updates regularly when folk post new stuff to their journals).

Comments

Rogers Place said…
Nice pages here. Great information. Will visit again and recommend.