Lzay day today, I think

Had a most enjoyable dinner with The Dog last night. He and his family had moved down to southern Idaho for work and he was back up to finish getting the rest of their stuff. He is a character and a half and boy do we miss having him to hang around with. I am quite sure we were thoroughly entertaining to the other diners at the restaruant (and possibly a bit alarming, we can get into some pretty interesting firearms discussions :D hehehehehe).

The kitten REALLY loves her laser pointer, we had her running all the way in to the kitchen after that point of light. I think I finally have her tuckered out this morning!

Weather out side is kinda icky, not sure if I am going to get those seedlings out and the seeds in the ground today. I knew I should have done it Friday night. Maybe later today.

We still have a bit of grocery shopping to do today and look for shoes for hubby. I do need to turn the water to te house off at some point so I can fix the cold water tap for the washer, it has been leaking around the handle for months, so we have a funnel and hose to a bucket rigged up under it for months now and I really want to get it fixed. Outside of that, we are going to take it easy today (and baptise the new blender at some point. We'll keep the old blender as back up. I bought that one 20 some odd years ago).

Comments