Good weekend so far

Decided we needed to get out of town, so drove down to Lewiston to do some shopping. Hit Costco in Clarkston and wandered thru to decide if we wanted to get a membership again. Prices and such we good, so we did.

Wandered back to Lewiston to hit Shopko and found some jeans and shirts for hubby. Hit Home Depot and wandered around a bit. Popped across to Fashion Bug and I picked up a pair of pants on sale and they had undies for buy 3 get 3 free, so I did. Found a laser pointer at Petco, so the kitten has a new toy (KiKi likes it too).

Then it was back to Costco to shop (we didnt' want to wander around with meat and such in the car) and picked up a new digital camera while there, a Nikon 2100. Takes nice pics. I'll have to run some thru photoshop, I got some really nice ones of my irises.

Well, just got a call from a friend, have to blast out and meet him for dinner in 10 mintues and I gotta change :D

Comments