Ever have one of those days....

where you plan on saying a lot of things and the minute you open the editor, your brain derails? I've been having one of those weeks LOL :D

Thanks the Goddess I've a 3 day weekend, I really need to get some rest. Last weekend was a busy one with the re-arranging of the office and all and I really didn't get much rest. I think with a 3 day weekend I can get what I need done in a couple of days and then get a whole day of not doing much.

Plans for the weekend include mowing the lawn, starting the decluttering of the bedroom, spraying more of the water stains on the ceiling in the various rooms, spending some time at a friends for a pre-Solstice BBQ (gotta rsvp that one of these days hehehehe), and get ready for my mom and my aunt visiting next weekend. Luckily with FlyLady I am not panicking like I used to, the house is more or less in decent shape and I don't have to hide the dirty dishes in the oven :D

Definately have got to work on the pics I've taken the last few days. Got some really nice ones of a dove Sadie-momcat brought home for Nicky and her brother to play with. Luckily the dove wasn't too badly hurt and while I was holding it over the corral waiting for it to take off, I snapped a couple of pics. Turned out pretty good. I also got some pics of my beans and sugar peas popping out of the ground and some nice pics of my various irises.

So I'll work on getting those done this weekend also and update my recommended book list on my home page.

Speaking of Sadie-mom, our neighbors tell us Nicky and her brother are both way bigger then she was at their age, so they are definately going to get their size from their daddy, who I still haven't gotten more then a glimspe of. Pity, he looks like he'd like lots of scritches :)

Comments