New day

Survivied yesterday and made it thru the night without Freddy snuggled up under my chin. The other kitties are doing their best to keep our spirits up. I think KiKi misses Fred, even if she tries not to show it.

Went thru our photos, I could have sworn I had a lot more Freddy pics. We may have some more hiding somewhere, hubby has backups of backups and with all the 'puter crashes he may not have reloaded everything and there is a disc with Freddy's baby pics. We picked up a new thumbnail/gallery program and I made a page of all the Freddy pics I could find.

The kitten is adjusting well, tho I wish she'd eat, but she's probably just still getting used to her new home. She was very playful this morning and I am still trying to figure out how she got under the couch. I had to open up the hide-a-bed to get her out.

Comments