Almost Friday!!!!!!!

Did more work on my homepage last night, I THINK I've got all the gallery pages tweaked with text and links back to various pages (tho now I am thinking of it, I didn't work on my CAS gallery, so I think that is tonights project), tho I'm probably going to hold off on background color tweaking of some of them for a while. I've several text pages I want to tweak so they look nicer. I went thru and changed links or deleted ones that were definately dead.

Stopped at Wally World to get the kitten a new toy. We were looking for a specific one that we could hang off a hook in the ceiling in the middle of the living room that had lots of tassels and jingle bells. It was Freddy's favorite toy, but the original one will be buried with him so we looked for a replacement. Could we find one? Nope! Checked both pet stores and Wally World. We settled on a furry toy with a jingle bell that is on a string of elastic and tied to a little pole you can mount on a suction cup and stick on the edge of a table. Nickey was WAY too strong for the suction thingy, so we untied it and attached it to a string and a scrunchy I no longer use and hung it from the living room ceiling. Needless to say, it was a big hit with Nicky. I think she is going to make a very good mouser when she gets bigger.

BTW, if you like pina coladas, give the new Almond Joy pina colada bars a try. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Comments