A quiet day

Just kinda puttered about today. It was nice out, but not nice enough to open up windows to air out the house :( But I opened up some blinds and was able to get some daylight in :)

Finally tackled the front hallway and closet. Rather then do it in one swell foop I take FlyLady's advice and do everything in 15 minute chunks. So rather then spend ALL day focused on the hallway and closet I was able to get other things done AND actually accomplished what I wanted. Before I would dive in and get fustrated and tired and then end up not getting ANYTHING done. So now I've managed to pitch a lot of stuff, got the things that had been living on my work space in my kitchen that needed to go into the closet IN the closet, and now I have a lot more room and uncluttered space in my kitchen :D

So I am currently making frozen yogurt after having fajitas for dinner and watching some anime we recorded the other night.

All in all, a very nice day :)

Comments