I hate Mondays... Oh wait! It's Tuesday!

Feels like a Monday tho. Didn't get much sleep. Hubby doesn't sleep well, so I don't sleep well (haven't really slept well since developing the Graves' disease, but after 7 years you'd think I'd be used to it by now, sigh!).

Gave away part of my childhood yesterday, been seriously bummed about it ever since. I'd a lot of stuff animals and dolls that I'd packed up in anticipation of cleaning and possibly giving to the hospital for the children's ward. But the bag lived in my front hall closet and of course I never had time to clean them up. Yesterday we took a bunch of stuff to the Goodwill drop off, stuff toys included (along with a set of vinyl cushions that are almost as old as I am. I won't say how old, but the colors were burnt orange and not quite harvest gold :D ). Goddess I want those toys back. I know they will now become part of someone else's childhood memories, I know most of them I hadn't looked at since bagging them and putting them in the closet, I know they did nothing but gather dust when I did have them out (I'm a packrat, I know, it's genetic I take after my Grandma Mabel in a great many ways), they were clutter, but oh.......it really hurts giving them away. I did keep the ones that meant the most to me, but..... :(

Good things that happen yesterday was I made up a batch of oatmeal banana muffins for hubby's breakfasts this week and some more frozen yogurt.

Comments