Ehhhh

Okay, this is spring break and we didn't have enough student staff sign up to work the weekend, so I get the fun and joy of working the 5:30pm-10pm shift. it has been a LONG time since i've had to work a night shift. I was amazed at how many people were here when i got to work, but the place is slowly clearing out (btw, please excuse any typos i don't catch and such, i'm attempting to use a laptop loaded with Exploder and having an interesting time of it. I prefer Mozilla for my browser, Exploder SUCKS!!!! .

So, anyways, managed to find homes for all the jigsaw puzzles I cleared from my front closet, tho I kept a couple for myself. No self-respecting household should be without 1 or 2 jigsaw puzzles for when the cable/satellite dish goes out hehehehehe.

Went to a planning meeting for Equinox next weekend. I'm going to be a busy bee that day, Flyfest in the early part of the day and then Circle that night. I get to be Hecate for part of it. Should be fun, i've been feeling rather Crone-ish for a while

Slept until about 11:30 this morning, didn't plan on it, I guess i was really needing the sleep.

I do get tomorrow off, due to the fact that they are turning the water off in the building becasue of the remodel next door. no water, no bathrooms and no fire safety stuff, therefore, building unsafe for human habitation. So we get the day off with administrative leave. Now fingers crossed it will be a nice day so I can start to play in my garden. I have some seeds from the green pepper I used in the fajitas last night i am going to try and start in the house, so I want to start getting beds ready outside for when it will be time to transfer seedlings. Not too mention, clean up my flower beds out front, they look icky.

Comments