Decisions, decisions

Spring has sprung, the weather is nice and the new spring clothes have hit the stores. So now I have to decide the most important question of the year, to buy a new bathing suit or make do with my old ones

One suit I have had for about 4 years now, the other 3 years. The oldest suit I got from Love Your Peaches and I love it. The other suit I bought from WalMart when it hit the sale rack. I like tankini's, they fit much better then a one piece suit since I am much smaller on top then I am on the bottom. I much prefer the fit of the LYP suit, since Janelle specifically designs for the larger woman. I also love the fact that the suits are made to order and I can get them in any color or color combination I want. But when you are on a limited budget, that can make a big dent in it. But you do get what you pay for.

I looked at Walmart when we were there yesterday, they have a few nice suits, about half the cost of LYP, but such a limited selection. There was one suit I really liked, in bright orange and yellow swirls, but the matching bottoms were the boy shorts cut and I can't stand that style. I much prefer the regular swimsuit bottom with a bit of a french cut. The boy short style always feels like it wants to crawl up my butt whenever I move .

I've still a couple more places to check for suits, Shopko and Fashion Bug down in Lewiston so I don't have to make a decision right now, I'll probably see about buying a cheap suite and then saving up my coffee and lunch money and ship off for a way cool tankini or bikini from Love Your Peaches as a Yule/Soltice present for myself later in the year. Should be a nice way to brighten up my mood when the snow is on the ground and we are freezing ourside LOL.

Comments