Aaaaaahhhhhhh! Friday!

I really wish we can get TPTB to switch the week around. Two days of work and 5 days of weekend We'd still get paid the same amount as if we worked 40 hours in the week of course hehehehehe

No really big plans for the weekend. We are finally going to get the beer bottled tomorrow, it has slowed down to a buble every 1.5-2 minutes, so it is ready. We've the bottles soaking in the sink and will finish cleaning and sterilizing them tomorrow morning.

I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow It has been a while since I've had it cut, so it is below my shoulders. It is very fine and thick, so when it gets long, it gets heavy and there isn't a darn thing I can do with it except to let it hang loose or pull it back in a ponytail. I'm going to get it cut short, but not sure about the style as yet. I'll go in early and look thru some books and see what catches my fancy.

Our friend who comes over and does laundry at our place will be over tomorrow. We've plans for a spaghetti dinner, with salad, garlic bread and more of those yummy portobello mushrooms. I've a cast iron griddle/grill that fits over 2 burners I think will cook those up quite nicely. So will need to grocery shop either after work or tomoorw after my hair appointment. Spaghetti sauce is an all day thing for a good flavor

Planning for a nice quiet Sunday, I really need to finish working on my webpage, so I figure that would be a good time to do that.

Comments