Survived another Monday

And to celebrate, I'm going to throw myself into a freezing pool and paddle around :D Time to get back to the old aqua fitness routine, I've been a slug-a-bug about it the last couple of weeks, tho being totally exhausted and just not wanting to feeze my butt off may have something to do with it LOL

Once again I would like to wax sorta eloquently about FlyLady, I spent this weekend cleaning and flinging, but the FlyLady way, 15 minutes at a time. We managed to get quite a bit done, a lot went out to the trash, there is quite a bit ready to go to the landfill and hubby now refers to it as "Spring cleaning in slow motion" hehehehehe Works for me, usually about this time I have gone completely insane trying to clean house and getting completely nowhere and being totally exhausted. So spring cleaning in slow motion is definately the way to go.

Now I just wish spring would hurry up and spring. I seriously had to resist the urge to start digging in the garden. The Sunday strip for 9 Chickweed Lane said it all. Click on the link under my favorite comics and check out the strip for 2/22, the artist REALLY understands gardeners

Comments