Oh, frivil!!

Finally got my butt in gear and went back to my aqua fitness class here at the U, and today I forgot to bring my swim things. If anyone is looking for a great workout that is easy on the joints and a whole lotta fun, I seriously recommend deep water aqua fitness. And when I mean a great work out, I mean it.

I am taking it as a sign that I shouldn't be in the pool tonight since I had my swim things right next to my purse and work bag and there was no way I could have forgotten to grab them. Oh well, it is snowing out, cold and since they keep the pool rather on the cool side (I guess they still have some swim meets in during the spring semester) I am probably avoiding catching my death of cold since I've also neglected to pack a hat to wear over my wet hair afterwards LOL.

Comments